We Must Meet app Real Time Chat,Video & Audio Calling for Web & Mobile Apps / Services is End-to-end Encrypted ,Secure & Privacy -Centric Messaging Solution is provided and managed by Mirror Fly .Every user’s messages, photos, videos, files and calls are E2E encrypted
Information that we collect and how we use it
We Must Meet app Real Time Chat,Video & Audio Calling for Web & Mobile Apps /Services and it’s related websites respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the information you provide us through this website.and app . We do not sell or distribute user information to third parties unless it is legally required. We gather user information in order to serve your needs and respond to your information requests.
Data Security Compliance
Collecting User Information
We collect information about our web visitors indirectly through our Internet access logs. When you access We Must Meet app , the browser's domain name and Internet address are automatically collected and placed in our Internet access logs. We use this information to learn about which sections, pages, and information website, visitors access.
Usage of Personal Information
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit We Must Meet app & it’s related Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on the web, we may transfer that Information within or to We Must Meet app ’s third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
We Must Meet app may collect and receive your personal data in many ways so as to use them for a variety of purposes. The cookies we use is to assist in producing overall visitors statistics. However, in most of the cases there are no industry standards available for disabling these cookies. Thus, in turn to disable these cookies there's a need to disable their features and functionalities completely. Mostly, it is highly considered to leave on all cookies as it is if you are not sure as to whether you need them or not if in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
Disabling cookies can create an immense effect over the functionally and many other websites that you visit. Therefore, you can prevent these settings by simply adjusting the settings on your browser. Most probably disabling cooking contributes to disable certain functionalities of the site. Thus, it is always prescribed not to disable the cookies.
Cookies We Prefer
When you submit your information through a form like the one that is found on contact pages or comment sections, there the cookies may have been set as a reminder over the user details for future references.
Site Preference Cookies
To have a better experience on this site, we provide you with the functionalities so you can set your preference. This is to let you know how this site runs when you use it. Alongside, in order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that these informations can be gained whenever you coordinate with a page that has been affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
As every other site, our website also uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. It helps us to know how you can use the site and the variety of ways to improve your experience with regards to the site. These cookies may trace your things such as the amount of time you have spent on the site and the pages so as to continue to produce engaging content. For further information on Google Analytics cookies, you can visit the official Google Analytics page
When it comes to selling products, it is very important for us to have a better understanding about the statistics that cookies provide us such as to know how many of the visitors made a purchase after visiting this site, etc. This cookie helps us conclude an accurate business prediction allowing us to monitor our advertising and product costs ensuring the best possible price.
We do use Adverts to offset the costs of running this site and contribute funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies that are used by this site are created ensuring the fact that we provide you with the most appropriate adverts that are possible by anonymously gaining your interests and providing similar things that might be of your interest.
Well, hope this would have given some clarity about the things that were mentioned previously. Other than this, if you still aren’t sure whether you need or not, is it still safe to leave cookies enabled, in such case the answer would be that it does communicate with one of the features that you might have used on our site. Moreover, if you are still in search of some more information then you can contact us via one of our contact modes by visiting us @ https://videochat.wemustmeet.com/
Information We Collect
We Must Meet app must receive or collect some information to provide, improve, support, and provide our Services.
The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services. We require certain information to deliver our Services and without this we will not be able to provide our Services to you. For example, you must provide your mobile phone number to create an account to use our Services.
Our Services have optional features which, if used by you, require us to collect additional information to provide such features. You will be notified of such collection, as appropriate. If you choose not to provide the information needed to use a feature, you will be unable to use the feature. For example, you cannot share your location with your contacts if you do not permit us to collect your location data from your device. Permissions can be managed through your Settings menu on both Android and iOS devices.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information: You must provide your mobile phone number and basic information (including a profile name of your choice) to create a We Must Meet app account. If you don’t provide us with this information, you will not be able to create an account to use our Services. You can add other information to your account, such as a profile picture and "about" information.
- Your Connections: You can use the contact sync feature and provide us, if permitted by applicable laws, with the phone numbers in your address book on a regular basis, including those of users of our Services and your other contacts. If any of your contacts aren’t yet using our Services, we’ll manage this information for you in a way that ensures those contacts cannot be identified by us. Learn more about our contact sync feature . You can create, join, or get added to groups and broadcast lists, and such groups and lists get associated with your account information. You give your groups a name. You can provide a group profile picture or description.
- Status Information: You may provide us with your status if you choose to include one on your account. Learn how to use status on Android, iOS.
- Customer Support And Other Communications: When you contact us for customer support or otherwise communicate with us, you may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, any other information you deem helpful, and how to contact you (e.g., an email address). For example, you may send us an email with information relating to app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Device And Connection Information: We collect device and connection-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, battery level, signal strength, app version, browser information, mobile network, connection information (including phone number)
- Location Information. We collect and use precise location information from your device with your permission when you choose to use location-related features like when you decide to share your location with your contacts or view locations nearby or locations others have shared with you.